• Easy to operate with the turn of a dial
• Timer also has “Hold” setting for long term treatment
• Plates are as easy to remove as a CD for cleaning
• Convenient built in cord holder to stow cord
• Quality and durability backed by a Full 5 Year Warranty
Just plug the unit in and select medium to high on the ozone output dial. Next, turn the timer dial to set the treatment time, and vacate the area while the odors are being oxidized. Then return to an outdoor fresh environment.
Note: The durable ceramic plates slide into special slots located on the back. They may need to be removed and cleaned every three or four months if the unit is used on a regular basis. This takes about 5 minutes.