Odor Free Estate 4000
The Estate 4000 is designed for the largest spaces and strongest odors in homes, condos, and offices. This model has a variable ozone-output control and a 12-Hour Timer that turns off automatically when the treatment is completed. For deeply entrenched odors, there is also a “Hold” setting for treatment longer than 12 hours until the machine is turned off manually.
A good selection for large houses, large condos, large offices, rental properties, fitness centers, restaurants, smoking bars, casinos, commercial applications, bingo parlors, pool halls, and large yachts. Treats odors such as cigarette smoke, and pet odors. Click to learn about treating the odors in your location. Select Your Odor
- The larger the space, the longer the treatment time
- The heavier the odors, the longer the treatment time
- Odors normally migrate throughout the facility
- Treating the entire space including ductwork is most effective
- Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.
Comes complete with plates and a filter. These are designed for long-term use and can easily be cleaned and reinstalled. Just plug in the unit, turn the dials to select time and output level. Then vacate the area while the odors are oxidized.
Warning: For use in unoccupied spaces only. Prolonged exposure to high ozone levels can cause eye and respiratory irritation. Anyone with respiratory issues should consult their physician before use.
+Initial Setup and Treatment+
Odor Free Estate 4000 Details
- Coverage: Up to 4,000 Square Feet or 40,000 Cubic Feet
- Timer: Up to 12 Hours or Continuously On in “Hold” Setting
- Fan: 100 CFM
- Volts/Watts: 110/36
- Amps/Hertz: .40/60
- Output: 2,800 mg/hr
- Ozone Plates: 4
- Size: 9.5”h x 10”w x 13.25”d
- Weight: 11.50 lbs
- Close all outside doors and windows of the area to be treated.
- Make sure inside doors, such as bathroom and closet doors, are open.
- Set thermostat to maintain a moderate temperature in the facility to be treated. Fan may be turned to "On" to circulate ozone throughout the space.
- Make certain all occupants and pets have been removed.
- The Ozone Output dial is normally set at "Medium" to "High" depending on the level of odors and amount of time for treatment.
- Set Timer to desired treatment time and then exit the space during treatment.
- Upon returning, make sure Timer dial is in the "Off" position.
- Allow 1 to 2 hours after treatment before re-occupying the space, or open the outside windows and doors upon reentry.
Note: A higher Ozone Output setting will treat the space more quickly. The amount of time necessary to eliminate pollutants depends on how entrenched the odors are. The effect of ozone will vary depending on environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, size of the space, contents of the space and the severity of the odors.
Hold Position: For more severe odor problems, turn timer dial to the "Hold" position and vacate the space. This will allow for longer treatment and will produce ozone until generator is turned off manually. Upon return, turn the dial to "Off" and open outside windows and doors. Vacate area until the ozone smell is gone.
Warning: For use in unoccupied spaces only. Excess ozone concentrations can cause mucous membrane and respiratory irritation. If you detect the ozone smell when you walk into the room, make sure the Timer dial is "Off" and then ventilate the area or vacate the room.
The Odor Free Trial – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
For 30 days from the date of receipt of an Odor Free generator the buyer may return the unit for any reason. Simply contact Customer Service at 800-558-6723 for an authorization number. Return the unit in the original packaging with the number and a full refund will be issued.
5 Year Warranty
For 5 years from the date of purchase by the original owner, SD International will replace any defective part due to manufacturing defect at no charge. The customer is responsible for labor charges and for safely shipping the unit to the Service Center.
For the first 90 days from original date of purchase, SD International will replace or repair the product without charge to the customer should the unit prove to have a manufacturing defect. Simply call 850-893-9200 for authorization and UPS will pick up the unit at no charge to the customer.
Call 800-558-6723 for additional information.
Odor Free Estate 4000 Testimonials
Rooms in our extended-stay facility regularly build up odors from pets and smokers. They also have kitchenettes so cooking odors are an issue too. The Odor Free takes care of just about any odor problem that is left behind by our guests. We recently used the ozone generator to get rid of the smell of marijuana in one of the rooms and it worked great!
Our trucking company has a fleet of tractor-trailers with sleeper cabs. The odors in the cab really build up after being operated by the same driver for a long time. There are not only food and body odors, but the cabs are often smoked in as well. When a driver moves out, we clean up the truck and then fumigate with the Odor Free. This ozone generator does just what we wanted it for, and our new driver gets a clean smelling cab. A couple of our drivers have taken it home to get rid of odors and make their house smell better. If anybody wants to know how well it works tell them to give me a call.
Miller Transports, Inc
We use the Odor Free on car odors at the dealership every day. It removes any pet or smoking odors after we detail the car. For a fairly new vehicle, a 10 to 20 minute ozone treatment will get it back to smelling like a new car again. On a used car with a strong smoke smell, we may need to run it for a several hours. With the odor gone we can put the car on the lot for sale.
St. Petersburg, Florida